Apocalyptic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalyptic Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A "Wild" Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 pm

The cold, refreshing, moist wind whipped through Ethans hair as he ran along roof tops. He ran along relishing the freedom it entailed. The freedom to run along and never have to stop, not needing to listen to anyone. No laws, no people telling him what to do, and no demanding things. He stopped on a particuarly large house. He removed his satchel containing his basic medical supplies, his snacks, and water. He also set down his cross bow and the daggers attatched to his thy (but he didn't set them down to far.) He sat down running his fingers through his hair and laid back and viewed the night sky. He let out his breath slowly so as to return his breathing to normal. He looked up and searched longingly for the star that him and Tanya loved so much.

"I miss you every day babe, I miss you every day."

He stood up and stretched. He looked down at the watch on his wrist and noticed it was 10:00 pm. Suddenly unshed tears rushed to his eyes. It was the worst day it could have possibly been for him. It was the deathiverssary of Tanya, to the exact hour. Quickly he put on his sheaths and satchel again and started to run across roof tops. Damnit he thought why the hell did that have to happen. If only I was a few minutes faster I could have saved her. Damn those stupid werewolves. The savage brutes, all they care about is killing, eating, and mating. He continued to jump over roof tops, but his movements were sloppy and ill performed. As he neared the hotel he stayed at, for it was far to painful for him to continue to live at the "house", his motions hit a peak of fail motions. He attempted the last jump to get to the hotel. As he landed on the roof his left foor clipped the edge and his right foot slipped off the roof top. As he hurtled towards the concrete below he looked to see what he was going to hit. He was suddenly shocked when he saw that a man was walking down the alley.

"Look out below!"

He pivoted his body so as to avoid hitting the man. He Hit the ground and every thing went black.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Alexander had been minding his own business, lurking in the shadows of the street, admiring the brickwork of a certain hotel when his plans had been ruined. Ruined. He had constructed a very nice plan for introducing himself to a certain man who was a close friend to a certain special someone in his life. He had been in the alleyway because he wasn't actually allowed into the hotel on account of a certain fight he may have gotten into during his stay. So, he was hoping to find a side door to sneak in and avoid detection.

After that, he really had no plan. Perhaps, then, it was just good luck that the very person he had been looking for had landed at his feet. At least it was amusing to hear the terrible thud and smell a bit of blood on him. Squatting and examining the man, his mouth curled into a vicious smile and he hauled the man up by his shirt collar.

"Come on, idiot," he muttered half to himself and half to the limp human, "let's get you too your room." He snapped the handle from the door he had been searching for and allowed himself in.

And it took all of 20 minutes to sniff out the room that he was staying in. Again, he let himself in and dropped the guy on the bed, seating himself in a nice chair and pulling his coat around him. Now he just had to wait for Ethan to wake up. Then they could chat.

Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Ethan was vaugely aware that someone was pulling at his collar and dragging him. He made tried to make his limbs kick and fight back but they were totally unresponsive. He was then dropped onto a bed inside a well lit room. It was then that his eyes snapped open and he saw that a person was in the room with him. He attempted to sit up quickly but then stopped when his vision swam. He fell back on the bed spread eagle. He decided to just stay wary and keep an eye on the person in the room with him. He reached over and grabbed his crossbow and attempted to train it on the stranger but his arms were practically dead. He again tried to sit up slowly and look at the man face to face.

This he managed to do thankfully. So as he sat on the bed he saw that he was in HIS room, which totally confused him. How did the stranger in front of him know where he lived. And how did he get back inside, also i should probably take care of this head injury. He stood up slowly and fought off a wave of neasea. He stumbled into the bathroom and grabbed some gauze and wrapped his head after cleaning it. He fastend it tightly and then stumbled back into the bedroom/sittingroom. He picked up his crossbow again and asked "So who the hell are you stranger, or should I shoot you now?"
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Alexander watched Ethan slowly come to some sort of consciousness, though he was clearly not in his right mind seeing as he refused to sit still. Xander patiently waited as he struggled to point his little weapon at him-a simply medieval crossbow for goodness' sake. The questions would come soon, he just had to sit idly until Ethan felt well enough to speak.

As he returned from the bathroom, bandaged and looking a bit better, Alexander stood (ignoring the weapon pointed at him). "I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Alexander." He offered his hand, a sort of truce for the hunter.

"And before you start waving your weapons at me some more, allow me to tell you why I'm here." He paused, gathering his thoughts. "Not a week ago, I met a friend of yours. A charming young lady. We have become very close, but she would not accept my offer to become intimate unless I spoke to you. And here I am. I am here to tell you that I am courting your friend Autumn."

He breathed a sigh of relief. Well, he was glad that that was out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: O.O   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 am

Ethan lowered his arm and put the crossbow down and picked up a dagger just incase. After all a hunter can never be to careful. He shook Alexanders hand while staying cautious. "Well I must admit it takes some guts to come face to face with an unknown person asking if it is okay to court someone that they care about. Still i guess the next question du e is the obvious question because i am into the oldtimey things. What exactaly are you hoping for or aiming for by courting her, my good man?" Ethan said.

He was deeply intrigued that someone would come ask him to permission to court someone. He was okay with the whole thing, but not thrilled. He didnt mind who courted her if they were a good person, only that now he wouldnt be able to. Oh well I'll just keep an eye on him and her to make sure its okay.

"Oh and by the way my name is Ethan." he said.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 am

Alexander snorted when Ethan stated that he was brave for asking permission. This wasn't asking, this was informing. But he ignored the assumption and turned his thoughts to the question that Ethan had asked. "Want?" He repeated, thoroughly confused by the question. "What do I want? I want a mate, of course." He narrowed his eyes, unsure if he was missing something. "What else is there?"

He pondered the question in his head, trying to figure out what the human was asking by this. "Why would I court someone if I didn't want to be with them?" He also had a sneaking suspicion that Ethan wasn't clear on a certain subject, so he decided to drop it in to the conversation. "I couldn't live forever alone, I need someone by my side." And certainly, he had plans to keep Autumn forever, but he wasn't sure he should mention it.
Back to top Go down
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 am

Ethan was a little confused on the use of "mate". Why doesnt he just say he wants to be with her. He was also a little dissapointed in himself. Why wouldnt someone want to be dating Autumn. She was flat out amazing. She was perfect, beautiful, smart and funny. He shouldt have to ask anybody why. Now he just had to deal with it, because he heard a tone of superiority and finality in it. Also he couldnt see why not. The guy was nice enough to help him into the hotel, he didnt look too bad.

"I guess i dont see why not, and im also sure that you aren't really asking. So do what you will just make sure she is happy. Also I'll be keeing an eye on you. Just saying." Ethan said. "So now I welcome you to stay here if you want to but you dont have to...much less you need to. You dont appear to need a place to crash. Well again do what you will, im watching occasionaly and i'll be keeping in touch. With that i bid you a farewell."

Ethan started to walk towards his window so he could start to run again, for it was the only thing that actually calmed him down.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Alexander scowled as the hunter remained incredibly oblivious. He laid a firm hand on the man's shoulder and his mouth twisted with annoyance. "Human, I was hoping it would be blatantly obvious to you, and I wouldn't have to explain myself, but your incessant ignorance has forced me to say it aloud." He turned Ethan around to face him.

"As well as the conditions previously stated, Autumn has asked me to inform you that I am indeed not of the living." Xander frowned, still exceedingly uncomfortable with telling someone who hunted his kind for a living what he was.. "I am a vampire...obviously." He added the last part in hopes that he would not appear as nervous as he felt with a tinge of arrogance in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 am

Ethan was totally unprepared for that revelation...though it wasnt entirely enexpected. His immediate reaction was to shoot the basard through the heart, or where it should be. His arm flew from his back, grabbing the crossbow, and pointing the bow at his chest, in about....2 seconds. His finger was about to pull the trigger when he finaly caught himself. "Oh," he said " That wasnt entirely unexpected, but still you want to tell me this on your first time seeing/meeting me. For all you could have known I might have shot you straight through your chest. As a matter of fact thats all i want to do right now. First you steal away the only person that I've ever felt anything for in a really long time, and second you tell me that your not "of this world". I am not entirely thrilled with that. Matter of fact im not even close to thrilled. I am thouroughly pissed off. The only thing stopping me is the fact that, I assume, you make Autumn really happy. Now that thats our of the way I'm going to ask this one thing. Why did you stop me from going out side again. All I have is a concussion, nothing serious. I run all over the place with concussions all the time. I agree its not the smartest thing to do but i am able to do it easily."

Ethan contemplated what to do next but he wasnt sure at all. "So let me make one thing clear. The way this is going to go down is your going to answer the last question and then leave. Come back when my head is clear." Ethan grabbed Alexanders shoulder and guided him to the door and closed it with one last saying. " Bring Autumn next time. That's your saftey net pretty much. If things do go wrong Im not going to shoot you because i dont want to hurt her or even make her sad. So i bid you farewell and good night. I'm going to sleep now."

Ethan then walked, well stumbled is more like it, over to his bed and collapsed on it. He was at an absolute loss on what to do. On one hand the dude was a freaking vampire, which was no good. On the other hand he was in love, if vampires could love, with Autumn. And she with him. I'm just going to leave it alone untill later. he thought At least he's not a werewolf. His eyes started to flutter closed.I must be getting tired he thought. with that last thougt he fell asleep. Dreams full of vampires, werewolves, and Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Alexander was very aware of the crossbow now prodding his chest, not so much the human rambling in the background. He caught something about shooting and winced instinctively. Sure, he had been fine when Ethan had pointed it at him before, but that had been expected, and with his age, he had been sure that he could get out of the way if necessary.

But this was unnerving.

Suddenly the human was shoving him towards the door. Under normal circumstances, he might have objected, even going as far as to toss someone aside for trying to control him, but he was still a bit dazed from the blatant threat to his life and was pushed out of the room without much protest. Recovering, he heard Ethan tell him to come back later and to bring Autumn.

Autumn. He hadn't spoken to her since this morning. He fished the phone that she had given him out of his pocket and immediately called her.

{{Time skip?}}

Autumn had been discussing the eventful meeting with Ethan when she turned to her phone and smiled. "Well, I think it's been long enough. We're coming over whether he likes it or not." She dialed his number and it rang a few times.
Back to top Go down
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Ethan woke rather slowly upon hearing a phone ringing somewhere. Suddenly he realized that it was HIS phone ringing in his house. who the hell would be calling him this early in the morning. He pulled back the curtain and was instantly blinded by the sun. He realized that it was around noon. Damn, he thought, I must have slept a lot more than I thought. He looked around his room having completely forgotten about the phone. He walked to his fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and then proceeded to wander back to the living room. He lazily picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. His whole body froze and he dropped the water bottle. Autumn was calling.

Why in all that was holy AND unholy, was she calling him. They hadn't talked in weeks. He hadn't done anything. Wait a minute, he thought, Does this whole thing have to do with that weird dream I had. I never told her about that though. Or was it not even a dream at all. Did it really happen? I mean I did have a massive concussion. But then again I did physically TOUCH him. I'm so confused. He answered the phone with one thought in his head, I did nothing wrong....I think. Just act innocent. Its what I always do.

"Hey there Autumn thanks for calling, I haven't talked to you in a long tome. So what do I owe you this pleasure for."
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Autumn skipped over the pleasantries, curling her fingers tightly around the phone. "Ethan Rosslyn, oh my god, you pointed an arrow at my boyfriend?" Her voice rose to a shrill screech as she spoke, and Alexander glanced up warily. He hadn't meant to tell her that much, knowing it would upset her and that it could potentially come between her and her friend.

"Anyways," she sighed heavily, before Ethan had the chance to respond. "We're coming over right now, since that's what you requested." She paused, thinking and tapping her toe. "Well, actually....no. Let's meet somewhere public, so you're less inclined to kill Xander, because I like him, and you cannot go around killing people I like because you feel like you have to."

"So, we'll meet you at the park, and if you bring that thing I'm going to point it at you." Alexander allowed himself a breath, seeing that Autumn was smiling in that oddly comforting way again-as opposed to her glowering and distaste.

Back to top Go down
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

"So I'll take it that the pale vampire dude was not a dream then....Well now this is just really awkward. To be honest i thought i was " Ethan said. "Look I promise on the oath I took at Tanya's death I will not shoot him or even aim at Xander ok. I will not harm him in any way....so long as he doesn't bite you in front of me. So sure I'll meet you at the park. And one last thing....Sorry but there is no way im leaving without any weapons at all. See you soon."

Ethan hung up the receiver and walked away from the phone. He walked to his closet and opened the door and pulled out his massive black trunk. He flipped it open and started to put away his crossbow and his knives. Then he closed the trunk and closed the lid. He looked at the closet door and took off a long slender blade in it's sheath. He strapped it to his back and then walked to the door. Shit, he thought, This could go very wrong in several ways. I could piss Xander off, i could piss Autumn, or if things go really bad i could piss them both off.

He left the hotel and strolled to the alley way behind the hotel. He then started to climb up on top of a house and started to run to the park. He checked his pocket and made sure that he had his cell phone in his pocket. Thankfully he did. he turned the ringer up and picked up the pace. Time to meet the future couple.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Alexander frowned when Autumn hung up, looking particularly annoyed by what he had overheard on the phone. If that human wasn't so close to Autumn, he would have his head ripped off by someone. He had ignored a direct demand in that flippant attitude of his, and it was irritating Xander beyond belief.

"Come on, Alex," Autumn said cheerfully, despite Ethan. "Let's go to the park. We can walk around and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts."

"Sure," He said and she looped her arm around his and they walked down to meet Ethan. The silence gave Xander the time to comfortably think over what might happen. He did not want to be threatened again, and if he was, he would certainly react with less shock and more attacking. But Autumn would not be happy with him if he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A "Wild" Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Wild" Meeting   A "Wild" Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Wild" Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Great Britain-
Jump to: