Apocalyptic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalyptic Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivonne Grbavac

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Ivonne Grbavac

Ivonne Grbavac Vampire-Woman-vampires-7395333-700-604

Appearance: Has light wavy auburn hair that curls from time to time. She has a pale skin tone, seeing how she never goes out in the sun much, or at all. To accompany that is her light eyes that can stare anything and anyone down to the ground. She loves to wear the new styles of the century, whether it be elegant dresses to yellow flip-flops.
Personality: She's much nicer than her cousin, but she's also slightly cruel sometimes. Although sweet and precious as an angel, she can be a bit mischievous and trouble-making, always accompanied by her companion Naira. One of her pastimes are singing, and depending on her mood depends on how she sings. If she's annoyed she'll sing horribly to piss off Zee or she'll sing beautifully. Enjoys things that interest her and she loves animals more than she'll ever love humans. Can be seductive at times to get what she wants, tricking men to their fates.
Background: Like her cousin, Ivonne has spent much of her life in Europe, never knowing she had a cousin so much like her. The main countries she'd lived in her Germany, Czech, and Croatia because they seemed to "speak to her." She was born near around the same Era as Zee, only being near around a months younger.
Talents: Can read minds and understands the human brain quite well, especially madness. All of her victims that survive, suffer from paranoia or psychological disability. Super human strength, speed, and endurance.
Favorite food: Loves chocolate filled with pure, rich blood. Not many people sell them except for a few resources that she knows of.

Last edited by ImTheOne on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm going to post the fox character here. xP

Ivonne Grbavac Fennec

Name: Naira(pronounced NI-RUH)
Personality: Nai looooves people to death, and often, she expresses her love with little nips of joy. She can be found wrapping around people's necks and chewing on anything she can.
Background: She's been with Ive forever.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 am

I'm going to post my character her too... Since everyone else is doing it too. Joining the club here. Very Happy

Ivonne Grbavac 739513_f260

Name: Segreto
Age: Doesn't keep track... he's a ferret. Still not fully grown though.
Personality: Likes to get into other people's business. Easily excited. Loves to jump, loves the feel of free falling. Jokes that he's a ninja with all the sneaking he does, most of the time it seems like he's telling the truth. Will pop up in random places, were you least expect it. Loves to eat and talk to people.
Background: He parents were wild but capture and taken to Italy. Was bred in captivity. Was the only one in his litter that survived. He escaped his "home" after his parents died.
Favorite food: PASTA!

Ivonne Grbavac Ferret-huddling.storyview

Ivonne Grbavac Ferret

((He's from ITALY and all of you people are jealous! How he got where he is now... HE TOOK A PLANE! How he did it? HE WAS BEING SNEAKY! LIKE A NINJA! And sneaked on. BOOYAHHH! JEALOUS PEOPLE!))
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

Marla, are you goin' to ride my shoulder to? It's startin' to get kinda crowed... Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 pm

NO

THE SHOULDER IS MIIIINE.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:59 pm

I don't intend to ride anyone's shoulder.

If the moment arises, then... maybe.
Don't worry Beth, I won't take your shoulder away from you.

You gotta remember my ferret dude is a freakin' ninja and pops up from time to time. He goes where he wants. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivonne Grbavac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivonne Grbavac   Ivonne Grbavac Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivonne Grbavac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Roleplay :: Characters :: Vampires-
Jump to: