Apocalyptic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalyptic Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ethan Rosllyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

Ethan Rosllyn Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Rosllyn   Ethan Rosllyn EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:14 am

Name: Ethan A. Rosllyn
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green

Personality: Ethan is a very well mannerd, calm sort of person. He doesnt really fight unless he is provoked or if your a monster who looks like pure evil. Very few monsters actually are not looked at by Ethan, just the really obvious ones who kill to often...which is one or more. He is drawn towards people because he loves to help. He practices free running whenever he has nothing else to do...which is usually. He is already well on his way at becoming an expert. He doesnt do much else. Lives alone...looking for romance..doubts he'll ever find it.

History: When Ethan was still in middle school he had found a small time romance. He was completely head over heels for a girl named Tanya. They both thought they were going to last forever. They had been dating for over two years and there love was growing stronger each day. By his junior year Ethan planned to ask Tanya to marry him when they graduated. They were inseperable in his mind. He dearly loved her and she dearly loved him. It only made sense to Ethan to propose when they graduated. Finally the time had come, he was going to propose. He walked into her house and up to her room. He opend the door starting to ask her to marry him. But as soon as the door was open he saw that there was a werewolf holding the heart of the woman he loved so dearly. The werewolf didn't notice him and left. From that day forth Ethan has hunted all monsters who have slain humans. Werewolves especially.[/center]

Last edited by Apollo'sFury on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ok i tried to get the pictures to resize but they just wouldnt, then i tried to put up new ones and they wouldnt)
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

Ethan Rosllyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Rosllyn   Ethan Rosllyn EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Gah!
Large pictures. Erm. Yeah, can you resize those? Like...with tinypic or something?
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
Apollo'sFury
Apollo'sFury

Ethan Rosllyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Rosllyn   Ethan Rosllyn EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 am

Sorry about that, the images weren't working for me. So then i tried to put p new ones and edit my appearance and upload a different on.....but that one hated me to. so no images sorry
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

Ethan Rosllyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Rosllyn   Ethan Rosllyn EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:07 am

Alright, that's fine.. Accepted, then?

Accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

Ethan Rosllyn Empty