Apocalyptic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalyptic Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Cal Little Town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BriFi

BriFi

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm

There is a place along the southern California's coast that has many stories to be told. Although this small beach town might lack in numbers, is still a very special home to a young adult named Brian K. Smith. This small town by the name of Lea Beach is home to many rich and not so rich people all trying to find their piece of ocean side. For Brian, this ocean town was it, his whole life. The way you could always hear the roar of the waves; or smell Toney’s Burger Shack by the boardwalks. He loved this place, with its good surf and hot chicks. A perfect place for Brian to grow up at, living only a block away from the oceanside, and downtown, gave him the chance to become friends with everyone. He and his group of three friends could always be found wounding the streets. They were known for their generosity towards the town, but, at the same time, having fun causing mischief. This fun of running the streets with shopping carts, or giving a free fireworks show on the beach, letting them be known to all the residents as good old boys that just wanted to have fun.

But not all was perfect in this little town. For there was a place up on the hill overlooking the beach that no one dared to venture to. This old Mansion with all the paint dried off from the California sun, and half falling off the cliff into the ocean, was a dreaded place. It was thought that this place was haunted, no one know with what, because no one goes up the windy, coble stone drive way.

One day, Brian and his friends where coming back from surfing on the beach and looking a babes while eating burgers like a Carl's Jr. commercial, when they heard a noise. It wasn't the noise of a car going by, or the sound of a fisher man when he’s caught something, but the sound of something far off and upset. Thinking nothing of it, except for a moment, they keep walking to their trailer home. Upon getting home they did the usual, shower, eat, watch a weird movie, drink, and go to bed.

At about 12 in the morning, the sound struck them again, the same soft upset sound. This made one of the boys, PJ, who was having trouble sleeping, jump out of bed. Which, in turn woke Brian in the bed above him.

"Did you hear that awful sound?" asked PJ is a soft, girly voice.

"No," replied Brian, ready to say anything to get PJ to shut up, so he could go back to sleep.

"I think it came from the Mansion," stuttered PJ, now more scared then before.

"Whatever, man," said Brian getting more angry, "Just put on your iPod and go back to sleep."

"No way, man. Not in till I find out what's making that noise. I am going to the Mansion to find out," PJ proclaimed, so as to not show how scared he was.

"Come on man, do it in the morning," Brian moaned, "Besides, it's dark out there."

"I don't care what you say, I'm going," said PJ, raising his voice.

"Fine I'll go with you so you don't get yourself killed, or piss in your pants," remarked Brian back. With that, they both got up and dressed. Shortly after grabbing a bite and a flash light, they left.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Gen slid out of her bed with a confused glance around her room. She'd heard that noise again. The weird, unnatural sound. Briefly wondering if it was her own imagination, she put on her sandals and left her room. She crept around the kitchen, opening one of the cupboards and picking up a tin of cookies. "Genna!" She jumped at the sound of her cousin. She turned to glare at him, handing him a cookie. He took the cookie gratefully and mumbled around the crumbs. "So, did you hear that...thing? I heard it earlier today, but you were already sleeping."

"No you didn't." Gen rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," James said, grabbing another cookie. "Dad heard it too. But you were sleeping."

"Then, how come I woke up to it this time?" She yanked the cookies away from him and put them back in the cupboard. "Your logic is flawed."

"No it's not!" James crossed his arms. "You wouldn't even wake up when Dad tried to tell you he was going to the fire station."

"You can't prove that without a camera." Gen said, though she knew it was probably true. Uncle Rob wouldn't leave without telling her where he was off to. And if he hadn't been able to, he might be worried. She pulled her phone out of her pajama pocket and sent him a quick text. "But..." She said to James, seeing the distressed look on his face. "You're probably telling the truth."

"I bet it's coming from the mansion that Dad says is haunted."

Genna rolled her eyes. "There's no such thing as ghosts."

James shook his head. "I didn't say ghosts."

~~~

The pair got dressed and dug through Uncle Rob's closet for flashlights. Gen handed her cousin a small red one and told him to go find batteries. As he walked away, Genna picked up her uncle's axtra pocket knife and stowed it in her jean's pocket.

The two of them left the house and started towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
BriFi

BriFi

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

As Brian and PJ walk up the steep hill with is uneven cobblestone driveway, they keep on asking to them self “Why are we here again.” But not willing to let the other one think they where a Chicken the treaded on. For the longest time there was no sound not even the faint whisper of the wind. Only the full moon and their flash light lead the way. The hill top became closer and closer as the Mansion drew near and nearer.
Finlay when they reach the top PJ said, “You go first!”
“No,” whispered Brian in an angry mood, “This was your idea I wanted to go back to bed.”
“Chicken!”
With that Brian got mad and when for it. You PJ knew Brian weak spot if there was anything more Brian hated then being called a Chicken, well there wasn’t anything.
So Brian went sprinting out into the dark, the only thing making him visible was his flash light. When he got about 50 yards away from the house he suddenly went down, and his light went black. Then an ear piercing sound filed the quiet night, making PJ’s ears wanted to ring till they bleed. And it stopped just has it came. And PJ saw two dark fingers appear in the distance.
“Great, now I am going to have to go get that idiot,” proclaimed PJ sarcastically. With that he gained up his courage and walk towed the Mansion. At about 10 yards away from Brian, PJ stopped to see what happened, apparently Brian had just tripped over a rout in the ground. So, PJ advanced carefully, till he got to Brian. He found him knocked out, and with several major injuries to the head. Then his eyes moved and he let out a low sound.
Brian could see now a fussy out line of something as it slowly twisted and became less burly. Then from nowhere a bright light, which blocked out all his vision, like he was in an interrogation cell.
“Hay, wake up,” PJ said, “Come on man we got to get going. Get up!”
A few slaps to the face did the trick. With that Brian came to, with a few slurred words to say.
“What the fuck happened to me.”
“I don’t know man, one minute your where running along. Then the next you where on the ground. Did you hear that sound?”
“No,” replied Brian “What sound.”
“Tell you later, we got to get out of here. Come on lets go, where’s your flash light?” PJ said in a quick voice.
PJ helped Brian up, then they quickly moved back down the hill. They moved silently, and not once looked back.
A pone returning home, they were greeted by Nick, there roommate and long time friend.
“What happened to you guys,” said a surprised Nick, “did you go to the pub, and Brian get into a fight or something?”
“Or something,” PJ and Brian answered.
The two put Brian comfortably to bed and eat a little snack. Then went to bed them self’s. None of them sleep well that night.
Back to top Go down
GreetingsFromTheDarkSide
GreetingsFromTheDarkSide

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

The mansion was dark musty and private. Just what Ania had been dreaming of when she left her little cottage in Germany. The warm SoCal air made the dark house feel welcoming, despite the cobwebs and creatures in the walls. Zelania was getting tired of moving things around. She approached the bed; vampires didn't actually need to sleep but she liked to lie down and zone out completely apart of the surrounding night.

All of a sudden she heard a piercing scream coming from one of the bedrooms down the hall. She trudged over waiting to confront her cousin who was purposefully singing her worst to scare everyone in the vicinity.

"Ivonne! Shut the hell up!" she screamed to her identical cousin.

That girl was always causing trouble. She was the nicer one of the two, but that didn't make her any less mischievous.

She had met up with her cousin on her way to the US. When they looked at each other it was like looking in the mirror. The girls were so alike, but also very different..

They talked for a while at the local Starbucks and decided to invest in a mansion on the southern California coast. The weather was nice and they were both looking for change, and what a change it would be.

Ania was used to living alone, having a roomie was going to take a little getting used to.
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Ivonne let out another screach-like scream, her voice picking up another pitch. To her joy, she broke the glass of the wine that Zee gave her to enjoy. It was an old wine that most people would bribe everything they owned to get their hands on it but she found it disgusting. So she was indeed quite happy to see the liquid spill all over the ground. Shards of glass were scattered across the floor, but she didn't really care. She would instantly heal if she stepped on one of them.

"Woops." She watched the carpet turn a dull purple, soaking up the drink ravenously. This action attained her attention for a few seconds, her mind completely on the insignificant thing. Zee would most doubtlessly scream at her for this.

As if on cue, "Ivonne! Shut the hell up!" Her cousin's voice was the loudest she'd heard in a while, being a day ago. It seemed that it could shake the house, maybe even cause an earthquake.

Ivonne shook her head, not bothered by the scream one bit. In fact, she was annoyed how her cousin kept on yelling at her over and over again. Ever since they met and started living together she'd been yelled at so many times it was almost a scheduled thing at the house.

The screaming really irritated her sometimes. In fact, many things irritated her. The fact that they were living in a Rise Of The Dead Mansion in the middle of southern California was all Zee's idea. They were supposed to both decide on one but in the end Zee did the honors, just because she was a month or two older. Many of the decisions were won because of that little piece of information.

She sighed in exasperation, her face set in her famous puppy pout.

Being the youngest of the family sucked.
Back to top Go down
GreetingsFromTheDarkSide
GreetingsFromTheDarkSide

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 am

Ania was so mad. Ivie kept screeching. Not only was she attracting attention, but she was freaking annoying! They had just moved in together and she was ready to move out. She stomped across the hall making as much noise as she could. She put her hand on the dusty railing before she opened the door trying to calm herself.

Shew heard the screech again coming from inside of her cousin's room.

"God Dammit Ivie! Not again!"

That girl just doesn't understand what a pain she is sometimes! she thought getting ready to kill her cousin.

Ania opened the door and the first thing she saw was wine dripping down the little wooden nightstand. Her heart dropped to her stomach. She really didn't know why but that wine wasn't just wine. That was a special gift that she had given to Ivonne. It had taken her ages to find that bottle. It was a rare wine. She didn't understand why she was so sad about the damn wine but the site of shattered glass and pools of wine on the floor broke her heart.

She was ready to blow when she walked in. The floor was wet with wine and Ivie was making that stupid pouty face.

That damn pouty face makes me want to punch her! She thinks that she'll get what she wants just because she looks cute and cuddly. I have almost the same face but even the thought of making it pout sickens me!

Right now Ania was at the point of no return. She was going to let Ivonne know just how she felt. However she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of watching her temper fly out of control. No she would make this sting like ice that burns like fire.

She took a deep breath. She waited until her voice was steady and said in almost a whisper," You don't get it do you? We're in California. You're not just annoying as hell but you might also get us caught. So I'm gonna need you to shut the hell up. I bet you don't even know what i went through to get that damn bottle of wine. I was saving it for something special. You ended up being the something special. I'm going to my room, if i hear you scream again i wont be this nice. Sometimes you're just a stupid little girl!"

With that she turned and walked into the hallway. She stopped, she almost turned back but she walked on to her bedroom and quietly shut the door. She knew that she would pay for that last comment later but she didn't care. She was glad that she had had her emotions under control. That made her performance a bit more frightening. She wanted Ivonne to know that she was completely serious.

The house was quiet. To relax and forget about everything that had just happened, she put on a marathon of corny scary movies. Even vampires love scary movies.

As the movie started she thought to herself

Being the oldest ,even if only by a month, really sucks!
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 pm

A snort escaped Ivonne's lips. She didn't stop it. How could she? The threats people posed were something. Stupid and meaningless to say. To her they were old news. She'd been chased and sought out for by many hunters, whom said things more worse than anything her cousins could think of. They threatened her more than once, especially the women hunters who's lovers she's turned against them. Compared to them, her cousins words were childish.

Although she took lightly of her cousins' threats she had to admit that she should have been more careful with the wine. Next time, she promised, making a silent salute, I'll actually bother to put it back.

Carefully picking up the glass shards she gathered them all together. As she did she made note to save the rest of the wine for a more needed moment or situation. It could come in hand one day. It took her minutes to pick up all the shards and dispose of them in the trash. It could have taken her seconds but she felt that it was a waste to use her superhuman strength for simply task like these.

Sighing, she dumped herself on her cushioned bed, her body sinking into it. Now that she was done singing there was nothing for her to do. Absolutely nothing. If it went like this then she might end up destroying the room again. She remembered the last time she did just that. Ripping the walls was pretty fun, as was chopping up the bed frame. In fact, it was very fun... That is, until Zee came in and saw what she had done. Ivonne thought she was deaf when the girl was done screaming.

After moments of racking her brain for some idea of what to do, she got her answer. It was when she looked out her window and saw the full moon out in the dark, midnight sky. A few dot scattered its graph, twinkling celestially.

"Hmm... Goin' out seems fun. It's so clear out anyway. Might as well." Ivonne chuckled, her excitement rising by the minute. it was as if her body knew what was coming. That feeding hour was near.

Looking around the vampire tried to find a familiar brightly colored pelt. "Oh, Naira!" She called out in a sing-song voice. Smiling, she let her fangs out, their tips barely touching her bottom lips. "Where are you my dear! Dinner time is near!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:05 pm

The night was cool and dark; although this was true, Segreto was not bothered. He was warm in his semi-thick fur and his sharp eyes saw even in the darkest of nights. His small paws made little, if any, noise as he trotted along the edge of a grand house. There was no imprint in the earth to tell anyone he was there.

His small, triangle-like ears twitched as loud noises came into his hearing. It sounded like... bickering. He was curious: What could be awake and yelling at this hour of the night. The yelling departed in seconds and even so, his curiosity got the better of him. He started trotting toward the are where the yelling occurred. Stopping on the north side of the mansion he looked up and spotted a window which sowed a glimmer of light.

Looking around he spotted some vines that trailed up the wall and soon was climbing them. The small prickly leaves tickled his underside and made his pink nose twitch with the smell of them.

The vines went pass the window so he stopped climbing soon and peered into the room.

The small ferret spied two women standing in a room. They must have been the source of the noise. Not anymore though, they had their mouths clamped shut and had icy stares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Cal Little Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Cal Little Town   So Cal Little Town Empty

Back to top Go down

So Cal Little Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Roleplay :: Roleplay :: America-
Jump to: