Apocalyptic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalyptic Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Insanity Rules~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Casper's bare feet touched the soft dirt underneath him as he walked casually through the thin line of trees around him, hands in his pockets of his black jeans. His gray shirt was unbuttoned halfway and slightly ruffled from the wind. The sky outside was dark with the night obscuring the day. Nocturnal animals roamed around; a barn owl, with its full moon head, was perched on a tree branch slightly above his head.

As he continued to walk forward, away from the silent creature, its head turned with its black eyes following him. It turned all the way around and stayed like that for a moment before losing interest and swiveling its head back into place to stare out into the night.

All was quiet in the night. It was so peaceful.

Did you notice how hot that new nurse was today?

Casper sighed while bring his head down. He stopped walking, bringing one of his hands out of his pockets and rubbing his head.

"Do you ever shut up?"

I could, but you would just miss my lovely insight on the world.

"I disagree."

Well, if you disagree then I disagree with that.... Idiot boy.

The teenager heard a small crunch near his foot and looking down saw a small bug crawling toward it. He frowned and raised his foot and brought it right over the small insect. Just as he was going to bring the foot crashing down on the poor thing he stopped himself and let it crawl straight under his raised limb. The gray eyes watching it the whole way.

What's the matter you carrot eating loser?

"Nothing, I just didn't want to kill it. What's the point?"

Wuss.

Casper sighed once more that night and looked up into the sky. "The stars are out."

So is the flu.

"They're pretty." He said aimlessly, ignoring the comment.

Shit is too.

His stomach growled. Not in the usual sense of humans, with their actual tummy feeling empty and without food. The back of his throat was parched and screaming for a particular liquid to take away the pain.He was use to this. Years of telling no one his diet and only hunting when needed had taught him to bear the pain. He fed every three days, although sometimes he couldn't help it and fed between. Yesterday had been when he last quenched his thirst and he was determined to last until tomorrow.

Without saying a word Casper walked back to the place he now called home. With all its screaming and talk of nonsense. He walked back to the asylum, his night out done; until tomorrow night.

When the sun came out, he would tell the staff about his night. He would tell them about what the voice said to him this night, because they always asked. Everytime he told them they seemed disappointed. He told them anyway; he knew the truth of the voice.

He didn't care that they never believed him.

Last edited by Bleh on Fri May 07, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

"Would you like to join the others, Jonathon?"

"It' Sawyer." A sharp glare moved up to meet the thirty-something lady standing in his doorway. "My name is Sawyer."

The asylum nurse was silent for a long moment, before she cleared her throat and tried again. "Would you like to join the others in a Circle, Mr. Knighte?"

"Sawyer." The boy growled, baring his teeth at her. The woman's eyes widened slightly and she backed out of the door, slamming it behind her. Another minute of silence, Sawyer sighed inwardly.

"Mr. Knighte." Another, older, nurse had placed herself in the doorway and was now glaring at Sawyer over her glasses. "I am insisting that you get your lazy butt out of your room and downstairs. I don't care if you sit back down again, but you need to get to know everyone."

"Sawyer." He said once more. "My name is Sawyer."

"Well, okay, Sawyer." She put a hand on her hip. "Now get up."

He pulled himself to his feet and over to the door, hunching his shoulders purposefully to give an annoyed look to his body. "You should really consider installing less timid staff here. It is an insane asylum."

"Mental hospital, Sawyer." She smirked. "You have your names and I have mine. It's a mental hospital."

"Remind me why I'm here again?" Sawyer asked the lady.

"You're sick from all that raw, human flesh you ate." She reported dutifully, again.

"Oh...yeah. I remember now." He chuckled. "I could leave any day I wanted, you know. These mortal walls couldn't hold me unless I was okay with it."

"Sure, Sawyer." She patted his shoulder. "Sorry to be the one to tell you, but...you're mortal like the rest of us."

Last edited by Pheobe on Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://apocalyptic.vampire-legend.com
DeathByFangs
DeathByFangs

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:39 am

((((side note: I luv this roleplay I love you))))
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:19 am

Grumble. Grumble.

Lavi groaned, his voice loud and clear in the dead silence that was the forest. No other animal was out and about. He made sure of that. This wasn't the first time he'd expressed his discomfort out loud. In fact he'd been doing it for the past hour or so. Plainly said, he was being a whiny baby.

"Ugh. Crap, I feel like... Crap." As to emphasize his point his stomach gave another rumble, yelling out it's desires and wants. Hunger pangs shot out at him from the inside. It was like a stab through the gut.

On his right shoulder a soft coo was loud in his ear, both concerned and sad. Vjera preened at her master's hair, her small, beak delicate not harming him in any way. Her soft feathers brushed at the back of Lavi's neck, trying to comfort him even more.

Lavi gave a grim, thin smile, his gleaming teeth showing. "It's alright." He said, sliding his fingers along her soft, gentle back. "I'll be good as knew soon, you know."

Vjera shook her head, doubting him. Lavi grinned once more, ignoring the stab at his stomach. He grunted, the nearest hopital should be a day or two away. That is, if he kept at the same pace he was going.

"I really hate hikes.." Vjera gave him a small peck, as if agreeing with him.

Last edited by ImTheOne on Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Casper hunched his shoulders as he sat in a plastic chair which was set up in a big circle. Others occupied chairs all around the annoying circle.

He hated the Circle.

Well, I love it. It gives us all a certain sense of warmness in our little hearts.

Casper just continued to grumble as more people filed into the room, some more happier than others. He slouched into the seat where his butt occupied, hands in pockets, with a bored expression on his face. Looking up at the ceiling he started counting how many tiles there were.

There was 212 tiles. They were either one of two colors. White and... Wait for it... White.

He was kinda hungry.

"Carrots give me warmth in my heart."

Some people around him started staring at him, wondering if he was talking to him, he could sense it. He didn't turn his view away from above him, let them think he was talking to him for all her cared.

Do you know what you problem is?

"I wonder if their is any in the kitchen..." The brown haired boy murmured, ignoring the voice.

YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!

"I hope they have some in the small bags with the cow on it. It always says 'MOO' and the expression always cracks me up. It looks like its high or something."

DUDE! YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT CARROTS! IT'S NOT FREAKIN' POSSIBLE!

"Shut up." He told the voice quietly. "Your mom."

I have the sudden urge to stick you head in a toilet. You should heed this warning.

"You should go to Disneyland or something. Take a chill pill or go make origami. Your too tense."

I swear I will take a broom and smack you with it the next time I get the chance. I swear it!

Casper brought a finger to his lips, "Shh... The Circle is starting." He then started to hum the theme song for SpongeBob. People around him started talking about their problems and their thoughts about it. Casper twiddled with his thumbs, not taking any notice. He honestly didn't care. His mind was just floating around inside his head, thoughts were popping in and out of it.

What if Minnie Mouse was really a boy? Hmm... What would Mickey say? Can pickles really be fried? Carrots are good. Blue is such an awesome color. I want a IPOD. Blah Blah Blah... That is so not a real sentence. Is it? Maybe in... Text? Or French... Hehe... BONJOUR! I am your... your, your.... DOOM!

He chuckled softly. The mind is one weird-a*s place.

Don't blame the mind. It's you my freaky friend.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Sawyer placed himself into a small plastic chair and eyed everyone around him like potential meat. Smirking at the schizophrenic tittering next to him, he suddenly sniffed the room-a small habit from his wolf days-and made a face. He twisted around, trying to find the source of the smell. He spotted the leech across the room and stuck his tongue out at him, his canine teeth sharpening and extending.

The patient beside him shrieked, her bloodshot eyes widening and clutching at the other person next to her. "OH MY GOD! HE HAS FANGS! HE'S A VAMPIRE!" Sawyer rolled his eyes at the girl, grinning.

"I'm not the vampire." He waved his arm towards Casper accusingly. "It's him. He's the bloodsucker. I'm merely a werewolf." He waved at the leech. "Hi! My name's Saywer. You don't smell that bad. When was the last time you fed?"

The girl suddenly burst into tears, falling to the floor. Sawyer ignored her, briefly annoyed by the burst of noise. He got to his feet and sat next to the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Casper left his head turned upward as the chair to his right got occupied. He continued his humming, not really caring of the outburst. It's not like it really matter.

They were, after all, in a mental hospital.

He rolled his eyes, without moving his head, to look at the newcomer. The stranger had dark hair and greenish blue eyes that were staring at him. He could see the slightly sharper than average canines as he talked.

Casper wasn't very interested in many people, but this one. He was a bit specialer than others.

I can smell the blood from him. He's eaten lately.

"I know." Casper told the voice gently.

That's something! Because I don't have a freakin' nose!

Casper nodded and finally turned his head to look at him. The nurse had introduced all the people in the room and he had involuntary memorized them. This man's name was Jonathan if his memory was correct, and he knew it was.

"Oh, hello." he said pleasantly to 'Jon'. And trying to get a reaction out of him he pretended to look at him more closely. "Your hair color reminds me of shit. Has anyone ever told you that?"

If you want a reaction, you should put a used tampon on his face while he sleeps. The voice inside him suggested eagerly. It would be the funniest thing in the world. It would also prove that you have some balls.

It chuckled evilly... Sometimes he wondered why he was every bonded with this childish voice of his; then he continued his humming of SpongeBob.

Last edited by Bleh on Wed May 12, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Vjera screeched, her cry carrying down from her great height. Although she was above the tops of the trees Lavi still heard her clearly. Even with the moon out illuminating the world he still found it difficult to locate her pure white heart-shaped face in the sky. Her silent wings flapped at still air, no audible sound being produced.

Lavi sent out a questioning thought like a projection, his mind pondering at the owl's. Because she was indeed just an animal, though an intelligent one at that, he couldn't communicate with words, only pictures and emotions. Words of simple two-leggers would mean nothing to her, but the others she could understand with ease.

In answer to his question Vjera sent him an image of a humongous gloomy, old building looking almost a few feet away, the gray clouds surrounding it adding to the eeriness. From her point of view in the air he could see the aged dull gray paint peeling off in many places, whereas freshly coated paint in a lighter shade was still drying. Windows looked unwashed and smudgy, some cracked. To Lavi it looked like they were one-sided mirror glass. Dead grass surrounded the whole place, patches of dirt here and there. After a certain distance it became greener and more lush, slowly blending in with the woods he was currently near the edge of.

The entire atmosphere screamed out at him-creepy.

The distance was much farther than it looked, of course, Vjera's eyesight better than any human's and just as good as any vampire's. She could be high above the ground and easily notice the tremors of a small vole in the brush, as well as hear it's almost indistinguishable heartbeat. To make matters simple: she was a superb hunter.

A pang of hunger took a stab at him, making Lavi involuntarily wince. He was reminded of what he had came for-what he searched for. Blood. He needed blood to fill his hunger, and since he couldn't feed off humans without killing them most of the time, he had to make deal with what he was given with. Stealing from a hospital wasn't so bad. He wouldn't take a lot, just a little bit.

He motioned for Vjera to come down, adding a thought or two to be sure she got the message. She did. Making a quick dive she expertly plummeted to the earth, and before she crashed she pulled out, her body curving up in a 'U'. Flapping once or twice she alighted herself on his shoulder gracefully, her talons gripping his tough leather jacket. She folded her wings, blending then in against her body. She cocked her head at him as if asking, "Are you ready?"

Lavi nodded. "Yeah, lets go. Only a mile or two to go." He continued on, each step getting him closer to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Sawyer smiled happily at the vampire. "Well, I think you just look like shit all around." He grinned, his teeth still sharp. Turning away from his new friend, he stared around at the Circle with malcontent. "Boy, I'm so hungry I could eat someone. What do think about indulging ourselves for a night, bat boy? I haven't had something nice to eat in forever."

Standing and crossing his arms, Sawyer glared hungrily at the Circle. "Well, you can tell me what you decide tonight. Regardless, I'll be eating." He yawned. "I'm hungry and tired. Nap first, then food." He winked at the vampire and began to slink away from the little group and back towards his room.

~~

((Hope you guys don't mind a small time shift. It's later in the evening after Sawyer's had his nap.))

"Mr. Knighte?" A soft knock came at the door and Sawyer lifted his head. "I mean...Sawyer. I was just wondering if you were going to eat dinner. And if you were what your were going to eat."

"Pretty girl." Sawyer mumbled to himself. Then, he raised his voice so she could hear, getting up from the bed with a grin. "Yes, Miss, I am going to eat dinner. And I'll have you."

"Ha." The girl laughed nervously. "That's funny, but I think you should try the steak."

"Funny?" Sawyer looked annoyed. "That really wasn't the emotion I was hoping to get. I wanted you to be terrified, really. But surprise will do." He growled and jumped at the girl, rapidly changing into an off-white wolf and catching her arm. He tugged at it with a happy bark and the bone snapped with a sickening crunch. The girl screamed.

"There's the terror I was looking for." The wolf yipped, grinning wolfishly. "But it's a little too loud. Quiet down". He lunged for her neck and blood began to pool under the body. Sawyer gave a whine of happiness and gnawed greedily on her ribs.

His ears pricked up as he suddenly remembered his little vampire friend. He jumped to his paws and sniffed the air. Following the scent, he found the vampire's room with relative ease. He poked his head inside, blood still dripping from his maw, his fur staining red all around his paws, chest and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Casper was currently feeding when the huge man... his friend came in. It was quite embarrassing to say in the least. He hadn't fed in two days and sitting in a lone room with nothing to do, without even sleep to comfort him.

The young nurse had come to his room with another, a person he didn't know. Turned out it was a specialized doctor, come to try and figure out what was "mentally" wrong with him. The thirst for the pulsing blood underneath their weak skin called out to him and he couldn't just ignore it. He was thirsty and there was a meal for him right their. The voice didn't help either.

Just do it. We're hungry and look here! A whole meal! I say we don't let this go to waste. The terrible voice had said.

He started to argue, with the two looking at him oddly, "But, I like it here. I don't have to do ANYTHING! It's like a crazy version of heaven."

Well, not everything lasts. Like this hospital. The crazy wolf bastard will be stuffing limbs in his mouth soon. It told him logically. Might as well make the best of it.

Casper didn't argue any longer. Launching himself at the woman first, sticking his sharp fangs into her neck where the pulsing blood rushing. Her scream turned into something more like a gurgle, soon ending after than when he sucked her dry, killing her instantly.

I think her blood type was AB positive. That's nice of her. Taking care of us even at her deathbed.

The man had taken one look and had the common sense of trying to get away, plowing his way toward the door. Yanking on the door that was always locked from the outside and couldn't be opened unless another staff member unlocked it.

Casper took his time with this one. Walking casually toward the terrified man, grabbing onto one of the flailing arms. With his free hand he grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up off the ground, stopping his pleas mid sentence. The teen-aged looking vampire smiled slightly, his fangs glinting in the light produced by the one lamp to their right.

Dude, I just wanna say something. the voice's... voice seemed thick with some kind of emotion. You are a crazy murderous bitch and I LOVE YOU!

Without further ado he proceeded to feed. Then his so called friend came barging in on his peaceful meal. He didn't stop, his thirst was to strong. Just looked up at him with annoyed eyes as the man went limp in his arms.

When he was done he threw the man to the ground next to the young nurse. They had sealed their own fate coming in here.

Wiping off the blood splashed all over his mouth he looked at the man before him with still irritated eyes.
"That was kinda rude. I was in the middle of a meal."
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Lavi sniffed at the air, tense and rigid. It didn't feel right to him. This atmosphere. This hospital. This whole place in general. For some unknown reason none of it felt right, or frankly normal. Yeah, he shouldn't be talking seeing how he was a vamp in all, but still... It was all strange.

He didn't know who or what was causing him to feel this way but it was something. It slightly frightened him, and he knew why. The last time he'd felt this way he'd found mounds of dead bodies leftover from a rampaging werewolf. The person couldn't control the wild, raving urges that came from transforming. So they started killing everything in sight. It was horrific. Ripped bodies lying around and blood splattered everywhere. It tempted his wild side but the thought was so vulgar he went against it-hardly.

Voluntarily shuddering he cautiously stepped out from the camouflage of the woods and carefully made his way toward the seemingly deserted building, his instincts screaming at him to run. Vjera, still perched on his shoulder, had the same instinct, ruffling her wings with agitation. Her eyes were wide and large, capturing every movement she saw, small or big. She was on high alert, like him.

As they got to the entrance Lavi noticed that there were strong metal bars barring the door shut, as if making sure whatever was in there stayed in there. They weren't that protective, only one or two across the middle of the double doors. He also noticed that there were some more of the same structure-like bars across some of the windows near. It wasn't an comfortable thought to know that the people, if any, took precautions.

He took a big breath of air. "Well, here goes nothing." With that he started prying the bars off the door, the metal bending easily. Because of his super strength it was a piece of cake, not even taking him three minutes. After, he just had to toss them to the side and start on the door. That wasn't a simple matter. For one thing, the thick bolts securing it were almost impossible to get off. Almost.

Vjera gave of small cry of irritation as she was unsettled by his movements, lightly pecking at his ear to remind him who was riding on his shoulder. "Sorry." Lavi said apologetically and continued on. There. One bolt was out. Two. Three. And so on.

Soon the door was loose and was opened just a crack. Sliding his fingers in the space, bracing one hand against the other door, forcibly prying the door outward. The sound it made was ear-bleeding. A large and echoing moan that seemed to last forever was the only thing heard in the shattering silence.

He expected to be hit by a cold gust of air that had been waiting to be freed. Instead another scent slammed into his startled face, almost making his fall backwards from surprise and complete disbelief.

He smelled blood.

A lot of it.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Sawyer eyed the limp bodies with his head tilted to the side. For a moment he looked as if he might join the vampire in his feast. Then, he resumed his observation of the room and pulled his head back out. Glancing around the hall, he sat. "Seems like I'm not the only hungry person in the world." He grumbled to himself and gave his chest a good lick.

A scream echoed down the hall and Sawyer howled in response. "Oh no. Someone found my steak." He jumped to his paws and trotted down the hall. He caught the male staff unawares and chomped down on his leg. "Don't touch my food!" He roared, bringing the man down.

The werewolf licked his lips and gave a barking laugh. "You scream like a girl." The man was stunned momentarily when he saw Sawyer in his wolf form. Sawyer looked around at the hall. "Oh, do I have blood on my face?" He asked. The man unfroze and hurriedly limped away from the werewolf with a horrified expression. Sawyer padded after him with his tongue lolling out. "Hey, where are you going? I haven't gotten to eat you yet!" He clamped down on the man's arm, bringing him to a stop.

The sudden smell of vampire made Sawyer pause in his ripping and cutting. He turned around trying to figure out if it was his crazy vampire friend or an intruder. He sniffed. Nope, that wasn't his friend. Just as he moved towards the smell, an earsplitting screech made Sawyer's ear lay back and his legs tense. The door he was facing swung outward-obviously the direction that wasn't intended for it-and revealed a tall(well, to a wolf), blond vampire.

Sawyer let his tail wag like a dog's and walked over to the vampire with a wolfish grin. He rubbed his head-covered in blood-against the man's leg and whined. "Pet me!" He barked happily. Then, his gaze found it's way to the owl on his shoulder and he pricked his ears up. "You have an owl." He observed.

"Hey look!" The werewolf yipped, as if he had just spotted the body on the floor. "Meat!" He lunged towards it and hungrily ate at the flesh on it's shoulder. He looked up at the vampire with slight concern. "There's plenty of staff if you want one. I'm sure one will be along shortly." Just as he informed the bloodsucker of the humans in the building, he could smell another one getting closer.

((Finish. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Casper finished the his meal when he heard Sawyer munching on another, the screams of the victim and the snarling of Sawyer in his effort to tear and rip.

I wonder... Does he use the people's bones to pick his teeth? The voice asked, intrigued.

"I don't think so." The young looking man said, absently wiping his face clear of all the blood. He didn't do a very good job of it; dull smudges of dried blood slashed across his face.

He sniffed the air and stopped. Then sniffed again and nodded in comprehension. Another one of his kind was present. With this knowledge in mind he calmly stepped out of the room he had called his.

He could her echoes of screams that came from the patients that were still astonishingly alive. The screams when the saw all the victims of Sawyer. And some of the victims usually screams, screams they screamed every day. It was their way to say "Hello" or "Goodbye".

He made his way around all the bodies on the floor, not at all disgusted by the blood or tempted by it.

"Looks like Sawyer was hungry." He observed quietly.

Hungry? He was hungry?! He wasn't hungry, he was frickin' starving! The voice yelled excitedly. They were the grass and he was the fucking lawnmower!

"Thank you on your insight. It was much appreciated." Casper said sarcastically.

Damn straight you better appreciate it, you pussy eating bastard.

Casper found himself in the main lobby, with Sawyer in his wolf form nudging a mysterious stranger. On the man's shoulder sat a barn owl.

I have a sudden urge for chicken. Am I the only one?

Casper ignored the voice inside his head ans smiled pleasantly at the two, whose heads turned his way as he walked toward them. He stopped a few feet away from them, not wanting to get any closer to a complete stranger and a crazy wolf.

"Umm... Do you want carrots?" He asked, his hand having a bag of carrots in an instant. "Or do you want to fight and straight out kill each other?"

How about with shove a knife in one of their eyeballs?

Last edited by Bleh on Sat May 22, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:47 pm

A sheik of outrage came hissing out of Vjera's mouth. On his shoulder Lavi could feel her talons squeezing the fabric underneath them, her wings rising. Her burst carried across the room, lasting for ten seconds the most, but the halls echoing back at them.

Right in front of them was a hall filled with three or four shredded, dead corpses. Their bodies littered on the ground, a leg or two scattered someway off from the main body. The whiteness of ribs could be seen on one body, it's stomach ripped out, pooling beside it. Organs that were once inside were torn out, intestines trailing on the floor like snakes. Blood was splattered everywhere, painting the walls bright red.

But, oh, it wasn't at this Vjera was outraged at, Lavi knew, peeking at her mind. She didn't care at all that some creatures that weren't ever her own kind were murdered. No, what she cared about was the fact that some werewolf would dare rub against her vampire. The thought of it was an insult itself.

Shreiking once more the owl launched off her perch and flew at the large wolf, battering her wings and pecking viciously at it, her anger horrific. After a few good jabs she flew off, avoiding getting snapped at. Flapping hard swift she gained enough altitude to ensure her safety, gliding deeper into the place, searching for anything that required her discipline, her target left and forgotten. The only thing she did was give the wolf one last death glare that promised she'd be back if necessary.

After the first shock of coming into a room that looked like this Lavi felt some disgust gather into him, just like his friend. Only he was disgusted for the scene he saw before him, the bloodshed making him wrinkle his nose. It was all messy and unprofessional, unorganized. He grimaced at the werewolf, who was now munching away at his own human happy-meal. It's mouth was covered in blood, bits and pieces of flesh so stuck between his teeth no toothpick would be able to get it out. It was clearly enjoying it's time, seeing how blithe it acted.

Not only was it's mouth covered in blood, but it's thick light brown(almost blond) fur in some places seemed to be matted, sitting out. Sharp claws produced from the frying pans it called paws, muscles bugling out. The that was the tail was like a bush. All in all it looked rugged and tough.

One thing was certain, besides it not taking care of it's appearance: it was sane and aware of it's actions.

Lavi tensed up, preparing himself for anything. His gums itched, notifying his canine growing in length. His words came slightly slurred, though only slightly "Here boy..." He took a step forward.

Suddenly he smelled another creature, one of his kind. Close. He stopped, took a quick look, and instantly spotted another man, bloodied. His eyes were distant and strange, a far off look in his face. He too had blood around his mouth, as well as on his shirt, which was stained with it in many places.

"Do you want carrots or do you want to fight straight out and kill each other?" Those words were so unexpected that it took a moment to process it. Once he did he was still confused and a little irritated by the question.

"That's stupid. Why would you ask a question like that?"
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Saywer winced, his ears flattening against his neck, as the owl screeched at him indignantly. When the owl was finished with her protesting, Sawyer lifted his nose from the blood on the floor and raised his eyes to the bird. "What a curious little creature." He said to himself. "Irritable, though." He said with a small woof, pretty sure the owl knew what he was saying.

"Here, boy." Sawyer's eyes widened at the vampire boy and he stared for a long moment. Then, seizing the moment, he darted forward, nosing and licking his hand like any proper dog would. All the while, his tail wagged like an unstoppable hurricane of fur. He almost forgot about the jealous, white owl. Almost.

He caught the scent of the other vampire and gave a large ruff of joy, bounding over to him. Sawyer fervently sniffed his friend's shoes and hands. Disappointedly, he sat back and looked up at him. "You haven't eaten anyone else." He whined, ignoring their conversation. Knowing he wasn't going to get an answer, he jumped up again and pranced around the room.

Sawyer stopped and stared between the two. "So, what do you sugge-Hey! Wait a second!" He padded over to Mr. Owl and his pet, sniffing his guns carefully. "You are no ordinary vampire. And although you have these bad boys, you'll never make it out alive with me and Bat Boy!" He pointed at his friend with his tongue lolling out.

"Meat!" He bounded back to the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:49 am

Casper watched the giant wolf prance around the room. Never staying in one spot for very long. He even allowed his "friend" to lick his hand and nudge him with his great, big head. Sawyer seemed to have gotten distracted.

Again.

This time by a corpse. And the possibility for food. He stared at the wolf chewing on the once live human body for a moment longer before returning his gaze to the other of his kind.

He may be one of your kind but he's not as sexy as we are. The voice said suddenly, returning to the back of his mind after all was said.

"May I ask what you are doing here?" He asked the stranger. The owl was pecking at the shoulder it was settled on. It stopped and looked at him, its head turning right to a very far extent. Its pale face stared at him with wide, penetrating eyes.

He stepped to his left and grabbed an uneaten body of the floor. He held it up by the neck, the rest of the body slumped with no life. He held it up in the direction of the stranger with the owl. Smiling slighting he lifted it up in a polite gesture.

"Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Lavi wrinkled his nose at the limp corpse offered to him, making him have a disgusted look. This wasn't fully truly his outlook seeing as on the inside he silently craved for it. He hadn't had blood in so long, almost for years by his standards.

"No thanks." He said, not coming backing away, nor coming any nearer. He stayed in the same spot, the same distance from the vampire and werewolf. He didn't trust any of them. Both of them were killer through cold blood, neither caring for the life that they took. The humans were just food to them, plainly said. He was like that once in his life.

But no more.

From some instinct Lavi knew that the vampire would start talking again, saying something that wouldn't be considered normal. He didn't want him to say anything that may fray from the questions he wanted to ask.

"Why are you here?" There, the answer was out.

This is the question that has been wracking his brain, banging it to pieces. from the moment he saw these two he wondered about it. Why would a vampire and werewolf be at a hospital? Or, for correct terms as he now knew, an asylum? did they have some incurable disease. Were their brains deteriorating from the inside out? These were all the different types of possibilities, but none seemed to be the correct one he could think of.

Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Sawyer glanced between with mild concern. He got to his paws with a large sigh and said, "Well, you guys enjoy the insane palace. I have some havoc to wreak onto the closest city." Twitching his ears in irritation, he darted past the vampire with guns and out into the forest. As he ran. Sawyer gathered speed and raced away from the building with glee. "I'm finally away from that godawful place." He said to himself, then lifted his head to howl at the treetops as he sprinted.

Finally, he came to the edge of the forest and to a road. Sawyer stumbled to a halt and glanced left and right before padding into the street. A car honked and swerved to avoid him, as he walked lazily, and thudded into a tree. Ignoring the crash, the wolf jumped onto the sidewalk and moved to the closest house. The humans won't know the difference between a dog and a wolf, he thought to himself.

Laying down in front of the door, he started to whine noisily, trying to get the humans' attention. "Mommy! There's a dog outside!" A girl appeared behind a screen, dragging her mom to the door. "Look. Mommy, he's hungry." Sawyer put his head on his paws, attempting to look cute. "He looks like a wolf." He twitched in irritation at the woman, but stayed still.

"What is it?" A teenage boy poked his head into the scene and stared down. "Mom, wolves don't live in these parts."

"He's wet." The girl said. "Can we get him some food?"

"You can. I like little girls and boys." Sawyer let his tongue loll out.

"Go get some of the leftover steak." The mom sighed. Soon, the boy called from the kitchen. "I don't see it!"

The mom left and the small girl swung the screen open. Sawyer stood up and lunged for the girl, rubbing his head against her. She giggled and petted his big black head.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

"What am I doing here?" Casper asked in confusion. "I need a reason?"

What is this? 20 questions? Fuck, now I'm asking questions too!

By the looks he had seen on the strangers face when he looked at the corpses he could conclude that he did need a reason. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came forth. The body that he had offered to the owl man was going to waste then, since no one was going to eat it. He moved to throw it down on the ground when at the slightest movement the head just snapped off. A confused expression crossed his face and after a second an irritate one which then turned into a bored one.

"That big hairy brute had a go at this one and didn't even tell me. How troublesome."Casper sighed and threw the dead body behind him, a thud was heard so it was assumed that it hit one of the remaining furniture.

At least we have something to play soccer with. Oh wait, I hate soccer tongue ... Never mind then.

The brown haired vampire rolled his eyes lazily in the direction of the stranger and said with boredom, "I'm here because honestly I'm bored. Have been for a long time. Plus, they give me anything I want. Within reason, since... you know... I'm crazy."

Not everything. I never got that Batman lunchbox I wanted. Dang, I love Batman. Very Happy

"Why I never killed them when I first met them was a mystery all by itself. Maybe laziness."

Ahh, laziness. It's what kills us all in the end. There's a process you know. First its birth. Then its boredom. Next is laziness. Lastly is death. The circle of life is a beautiful thing, its it not?

Casper's perfect posture was ruined when he slouched a bit in his standing position, putting his hands in his pockets. It seemed like he was so lazy that it was work just to keep him standing. "So... What are ya going to do about it? Eh?"
Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 pm

Lavi tilted his neck one side until he heard a definite crack. He did it again, only this time to the other side. It was the only thing worth hearing besides the blood dripping onto the floor with a resounding drip drip. Other than that the entire room was engulfed in a stilling silence.

Lives were just things that could be wasted like paper bags. That was what this person-no beast, thought. This was unacceptable.

"This is what I'm gonna do about it." He said, pulling out one of his 9x19mm Hi-Power handguns, aiming at the man's chest. Racking the gun, he loaded the chamber, pulling back the side mechanism. 9 m bullets were cocked and ready to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:20 am

Oh shit. The voice said. He's pointing a 100x replica of his d*ck at us. What do we do?

"I don't know. I've never face with this kind of situation before."

One of his hands came out of his pockets and scratched the back of his head in a thinking motion. His eyes were wider than usual as the gun stayed in its current position. Pointed at his chest. He knew it would kill him. Just by looking at the guy told him that he'd done this kind of thing before. Killing his kind. He probably was a professional at it too.

We could run away. He said nothing. Like really f*cking fast.

Silence.

Or we could jump forward, punch him in the face, then run away really f*cking fast. Personally, I like Plan B more. But that's just me.

"Or we could die." This came out as a quiet whisper, telling his inner self that there was indeed a third option.

As he thought about it he saw nothing wrong with it. The concept of death was looking to be quite peaceful and relaxing. If thought about it he realized that he really didn't have anything to live for. There was no one close to him that he was searching out. No lost loved one. No heart wrenching goal he had to accomplish before any type of death came to him. No feelings he didn't undstand that he must figure out before the end came.

Nothing.

You have me cupcake.

"I guess it doesn't seem so bad."

His hand came down from the back of his head and his shoulders straightened once more as he looked the other man straight in the eyes and asked seriously:

"What do you live for?"
Back to top Go down
Pheobe
Admin
Pheobe

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 am

Just then, an overweight lump of a man darted with surprising agility in the hallway. He turned towards the man with the gun and bellowed a roar of defiance.

"THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR, BITCH!" And he charged him, half-expecting to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Bleh
User
User
Bleh

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Suddenly Lord Zeus broke wind and lightining zapped that poor bastard into tartar sauce.

Casper looked the now yummy food and grinned at the stranger.
"I did this all for you. Very Happy"

Back to top Go down
ImTheOne
User
User
ImTheOne

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 am

Before Lavi could answer Vjera swooped in and her heart great ten times that day. "That's IGNORRANT!" She screached at the vampire, who was now dressed as a very bright orange carrot. She roundhouse kicked Caspers to the ends of the earth, his orangy goodness falling...

FOREVA! D:<

"Liar liar, pants of fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Insanity Rules~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Insanity Rules~   ~Insanity Rules~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Insanity Rules~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalyptic Roleplay :: Roleplay :: America-
Jump to: